The Microsoft Publisher is a great tool meant for people who want to create and design a web page with minimum fuss. The Microsoft Publisher is a simple program for publishing. Here are steps you should follow if you want to know how to create a web page.
- Start up the program. If the program wizard doesn’t start, selecting File menu and the choosing ‘New’ helps. Next, choose ‘Publications’.
- There will be a list of options for you to choose from and you should select the ‘Web’ category. Next, choose a style that suits you and ‘Start’ the Wizard.
- The thing with this program is that it is very easy to follow. You will have options to choose from as you go on clicking ‘Next’ buttons on the Wizard. Using the same way, you will be able to select a color scheme, sounds, layouts and forms. You will also choose from various other components required for a web page. Once you are done, click ‘Finish’.
- There you will find areas where you can frame text. The tools will help you create newer text fames if that is what you want. You can also use various clip arts. Add other elements as you deem fit.
- Now go to the File menu and choose ‘Web Properties’. Here you will have to write down the title of your web page and the keywords.
- The ‘Website Preview’ is going to let you have a preview of the page you have created. You can do this before you click on ‘Save’.
- Last, ‘Save’ the file as HTML. You are done.
Things to remember:
- Changing a component of the web page you have created is possible anytime you want. You can do this by going to the Web Site Wizard and choosing from the options.
- Uploading the web page to your website is easy.